Welcome to WildForestGym is the recipient of the Best ‘Obstacle Training Centre’ Award in the UK presented at the Mudstacle Awards, the official Obstacle Industry Awards.
The WildForestGym Obstacle Training Centre is the ultimate outdoor team building environment that is going to enable your team to improve skills whilst transporting them from an office environment to an invigorating 20-acre beautiful forest in the heart of Essex. A place to breathe, enlighten and conducive to stimulating all of the senses.
|All Events are facilitated by Coach Michael and his team. Coach Michael who has coached champion elite OCR racers. He is Official Training provider to Nuclear Races; former Head Coach to OCR Team UK (national obstacle team); and Former Head Coach to Spartan Race UK. Additionally Coach Michael has spent 12 years as a practitioner working with clients to overcome anxiety, depression, self confidence as well as physical disabilities.|
Our Team building activities are a great way of improving communication, morale, motivation, productivity, cohesion. This enables team members to get to know each other better, and learning about their strengths and weaknesses.
We set tasks that are fun and challenging that focuses on: communication activities, problem solving, decision making , adaptability, planning activities, delegating, team leading and building trust. Our facilities include a 2.35-7k obstacle training/race course that will develop individual skills as well as team challenges that incorporating the key movement and manipulation skills that are transferable to team, club or work environments: climbing, balancing, traversing, lifting, carrying, pulling, jumping, crawling throwing and running.
Balance can be taught without a single word having to pass the lips, once we begin to appreciate that learning to balance on a physical level is entwined on all other levels: mind, emotions, creative, intellectual and spiritual. Coach Michael
Wild Forest Gym is a unique facility in a 20-acre forest in grounds of 2,000 acres of amazing Essex woodland and countryside that features:
- An Obstacle Training Centre with a 2.35-7k Obstacle Training Course/race Course with 69 race obstacles and jumps. It is the beast of a course with twisted forest trails that you would expect form a 20k race course compacted into 2.3k.
- The UK’s first outdoor custom designed Natural Movement Gymnasium.
- Jump Skills Training School with a 350m Jump Course and 32 technical jumps.
- Private Jams – Professional timed races of either or both the Obstacle Course and Jump Course. Options include: Individual, gender, team, fun or themed races/jams.
- Coach Michael’s Quarry – An intense ridged quarry in a forest that with a technical terrain that will test running, scrambling, ascent and decent skills.
- Running School – That specialises in returning to fitness and advanced trail and cross country skills. 2000 acres of extensive forest trails, quarry and cross country routes.
- Ponds and water crossings and immersions.
Additional facilities include:
- Hub lounge / workshop room for 20 (table seating) with heating.
- Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Corporate tents for larger events.
- Refreshments – Healthy energy/protein bars, cold drinks & teas & coffee.
- Event Catering.
- BBQ – with options of 100% beefburgers (chunky), sausages, jacket potatoes and corn on cob.
- Male & Female changing rooms with changing area, toilets and hot showers.
- Secure key and valuable deposit.
- Camping – unlimited numbers.
- Personal Liability & Indemnity Insurance up to £10million.
- On site first aiders.
- Private FREE parking for 120 visitors.
Bookings & Enquires
For enquires about booking your tailored event contact us.