Job Vacancies at Award Winning WildForestGym, Brentwood, Essex. Winners of the Mudstacle 2015 Awards for Best Training Centre in the UK.
Are you passionate about fitness? Would you like to work in an amazing 20 acre forest? Would you like to inspire other people?
If so we have some very unique opportunities…
Trainee Assistant Coach(s)
A unique opportunity to train and work alongside award winning Coach Michael.
Days – Saturday and/or Sundays including school holidays. 2hrs midweek session.
- Need to complete an external PT/Fitness Training Course if not already qualified.
- Have a good level of general fitness, be inspiring and be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Need to be computer literate.
- Need to be able to work with a high level of independence.
- To be reliable.
This vacancy is of 2 parts:
- Trainee Coach – You will be enrolled on a trainee course here at WildForestGym to develop the range of skills – Natural Movement Fitness, Obstacle Skills & Natural Running Skills. You will need to attend a 2hr mid-week training session as well as attend classes on Saturday. Training fees £50 pw.
- Assistant Coach – You will be required to assist with office duties, inductions & parties and assistant coaching on Saturday’s/Sunday’s including school holidays. Hourly rate £10.
Please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.