What’s New – Brand New OCR Training Routes – click here
Welcome to the AWARD WINNING WildForestGym, recipient of the 2015 UK ‘Best Obstacle Training Centre’ Award presented at the Mudstacle Awards, the official Obstacle Industry Awards.
Our team is led by OCR training expert Coach Michael, Head Coach to multiple winning elite WildForestGym racers and Head Coach to the national obstacle team, OCR Team UK.
WildForestGym has a heightened reputation for providing technical obstacle skill training focused on 4 levels so as to develop both newbies all the way through to elite racers:
|Level 1||Fitness & Conditioning – body strength, hanging, body weight lifting / carrying, agility, grip|
|Level 2||Technical Skills – replacing brute force for technique|
|Level 3||Obstacle Fluidity & Transitioning – gracefulness, momentum, fluidity, ease, efficiency, fuel economy & transitioning.|
|Level 4||Obstacle STRESS Training – Recreating race conditions and more…|
Set in 20 acres of mature forest we offer:
- OBSTACLE TRAINING COURSE – Options of 2.35k – 7k routes with 36 – 104 obstacles. Click here for Route Guide.
- JUMP COURSE – 346m Jump Course with 32 technical jumps
- Technical RUNNING TRAILS – mixture of forest twisted trail runs and miles of cross country routes.
FREE CLASSES – Book a Day Pass or Monthly Membership and all your classes are FREE.
We offer fun training sessions for beginners and more technical training for seasoned and elite racers including:
- Open Sessions – Train on your own or with friends at any time during opening hours…see timetable.
- Obstacle Skills Classes – Weekly obstacle skills classes including monkey bars, hang tough rings, rope climbing, walls and more …see timetable.
- 1-2-1 Classes and Private Group Classes…more info.
- Obstacle STRESS Training…more info.
For Membership Passes & Day Passes click here.
|Tyre Wall||Parallel Bars||Weaver||Tyre Cawl|
|Inverted Walls 6ft, 7ft, 8ft||Leaning Walls 6ft, 7ft, 8ft||A-Frame scramble net climb||A-Frame inverted ninja scramble net climb|
|45ft & 90ft Traverse lines||Log Carry||Log Carry Balance Beam||The Ledge/Irish Table|
|Hoisted weight lift||Tyre Mangle||Sandbag crossing||Scramble net crawl|
|Mega Rig – 40 holds||Inverted/Pitched Monkey Bars||Inverted Scramble net traverse||Blast Wall|
|Destroyer – 12ft arms only wall climb||Blast jumper||Vertical Weaver||Frog Leap Vertical Jumper|
|7 mtr Rope Climbs||5 hanging rope traverse||Rope swing with hurdle||Peg Wall|
|Cliff Hanger – wall/rope traverse||5 Rope Ascent/Decent Traverse||32 Technical Jumps||Rope Ladder Climb|
Photos – Nuclear Team photographer Tony Jarvis