The term ‘R4C Health Solutions Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elm Park House, Elm Park Court, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 3NN. Our company registration number is 3346749. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Modifications and additions
We may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted here and are effective immediately. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of the terms and conditions for your use of the site.
2. Acceptable use policy
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this site for any of the following:
- to send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
- to transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party.
You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content except as expressly permitted.
We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details, if they abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). We may also make changes to a service without warning – this may include the removal of a service at any time.
In the interests of all our users, we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement agency or relevant authority of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or networks.
2. Comments & Submitted Information
All comments submitted to this website are subject to the conditions set out in our Website Terms and Conditions. We are not obliged to publish your comments but if we do, you understand that other users are free to add further comments to yours (subject to the conditions above) either supporting or countering any views you may have expressed. We are not responsible for any opinions expressed in comments that we publish. We will moderate a comment before publication, and remove any as we see fit. If a published comment is subsequently brought to our attention that contravenes the conditions set out above, we will remove it and take further action as appropriate. You are responsible for any actions that may be taken against you in response to comments you have made.
By submitting material by email, post, comments or uploads you grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying). For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Other third party content
We embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LInkedIn. This content is not published on our website. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites that can be inserted into our site. We are not responsible for this content.
Whilst we have made all reasonable efforts to display only appropriate YouTube videos through the embedded YouTube player, we are not responsible for any YouTube content accessed from our website. After a selected video clip plays, YouTube may suggest related videos, which can be played in the embedded video player. In virtually all cases, these will be directly related to the subject of the selected video. Occasionally, YouTube users may erroneously assign key words to a video. It is therefore possible that an unrelated video could be displayed. Again, we are not responsible for this content. If you are concerned about this possibility, you should avoid viewing YouTube videos from the embedded player on this website.
5. Online services, transactions and payments
When using this website you may access or follow links to a number of online services or transactions. Each of these services may have its own Terms and Conditions or end user licences that apply only to that service. Users of any service should ensure that they read the relevant terms and conditions.
We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular service either provided by us or other companies.
When applicable, payments are taken by us or other companies. Any disputes over such payments or fees requested and obtained via this website must be taken up with the relevant company.
This site is not responsible for any loss or damage, including loss of earnings or incurred expenses, as a result of any delay in processing.
6. User accounts, ID and password
Your User ID and password are very important pieces of information and it is your responsibility to keep them secure. You agree to:
- choose a new password whenever you are required to do so.
- keep your User ID and password confidential.
- be responsible for any transactions made by users you have authorised to use your User ID and password.
If you suspect your User ID and password has been or may be used by unauthorised persons you must notify us immediately using the Feedback Form.
You are responsible for the management of information in your account. Where you use relevant services:
- we cannot recover any documents you choose to delete from your account.
- it is your responsibility to log into your account to check the progress of your application.
- we cannot be held responsible for the content of communications between you and third parties when using the message box in your account.
7. Security and virus protection
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
When uploading documents to this website you must take every reasonable precaution to prevent the spread or diffusion of any software contamination including computer viruses.
8. Data Protection
We, our suppliers and employees are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on an occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other or subsequent occasion.
If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or other rights of other users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data or usage details of other users.
- You may not infringe any applicable law (for instance copyright law) when using our website to access, view or listen to our content.
- You may not subject us and/or our content to any derogatory treatment or use them in such a way that would bring our company into disrepute, or cause us to incur liability to any third party.
- You may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing, viewing or listening to any of our content, or commercialise or attempt to re-sell the content in any way, which includes advertising or selling any goods and services which offer our content including any third party software applications.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by us of a product or service (for instance, a personal website) or any non-company entity, product or content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service.
- You may not disrupt or try to disrupt our services. You agree not to use our services to distribute software viruses or other harmful programs, or use our services to engage in harmful, harassing or otherwise objectionable activity, including activity inhibiting access to our services by others.
- You may not harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any other person using our services or transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within our services, in particular, on our message boards and blogs.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.