We are looking forward to seeing you at the WildForestGym OCR Time Trials. In order to complete your registration we need you to complete the following form once you have read the disclaimer.
I hereby understand and agree by submitting this form that I have read, understand and agree to all clauses in the disclaimer. I am 16yrs or above and if I completing on behalf of an under 16yr old then I am their authorized guardian/parent.
- I am aged 16 or over or participating with a responsible adult.
- I understand that all activities undertaken at R4C Health Solutions Limited t/a Wild Forest Gym (WFG) are physically and mentally challenging and there is risk involved. This includes but is not limited to water based and other obstacles, surface, trip, slip and eye hazards, and a risk of falling from height.
- Although the WFG training facilities has strict safety standards and is risk assessed the risk of serious injury or death associated with WFG cannot be totally eliminated. Therefore I understand that participation in activities and the use of facilities at WFG is entirely at my own risk. Furthermore I understand it’s my responsibility to only attempt an obstacle or training if it’s safe to do so and is within my capabilities.
- I understand that the land owner tests some but not all of the water used in the obstacles for microbiology. This is done on a risk of ingestion basis.
- I am fit and well and not on any medication of and sort that would impede me taking part in the event and if I am that I have sought medical advice from my doctor before taking part and made WFG aware.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in the event of injury to me in order to obtain treatment medical professional deem appropriate.
- I will comply with all instructions given to me by the organisers, employees and volunteers of WFG and will use equipment correctly and as directed (if necessary) so as not to hurt or injure anyone.
- I understand that WFG reserves the right to cancel or modify any training sessions if WFG feels such conditions would otherwise create an unsafe environment.
- I agree that as to any equipment, which I provide or borrow from WFG during use of the gym, that WFG shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to my/participants misuse or my negligence.
- I agree that WFG are not responsible for any personal items or property that is lost or stolen at WFG.
- I give permission to the WFG to use my photo and/or any other record of my participation at WFG for any legitimate purpose. I understand that all likenesses of me captured during the training sessions by the organisation or staff shall become the sole property of the organiser.
- I understand that WFG takes no liability or responsibility for any mistakes, errors or inaccuracies made by participants including negligence or misuse on my part or those that I am guardians for.
- I agree that I will not sue, or otherwise make any claim against WFG, or its employees, agents (whether paid or volunteer), and contractors due to my negligence of misuse.
- I agree that WFG, its employees, agents and contractors, will not be legally responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any kind to me, my heir, or assigns, resulting from the negligence or misuse by the participant.
- Members Guests. If you wish to bring guests i.e. family members, colleagues, family or children along then it is hereby agreed that you will be fully responsible for their care and supervision at all times as there is a risk of injury, accident or possibly death of your guests. If not signed in on a day pass or membership then they are not to use the gym, apparatus, obstacles or trails. If you personally are not able to supervise them, then you will make sure that another suitable adult will be available to take on this responsibility. At no times are a member of the Wild Forest Gym Crew, PT or Coach able to take on such responsibility.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal possessions, valuables or vehicles.
- As a guardian of a child under the age of 16yrs old I hereby agree that I will be fully responsible for their care and supervision at all times as there is a risk of injury, accident or possibly death. If I personally are not able to supervise them, then I will make sure that another suitable adult will be available to take on this responsibility. At no times are a member of the Wild Forest Gym Crew, PT or Coach able to take on such responsibility.
- I have declared any medical conditions, which may risk my own safety and that of others, to one of the members of staff.
- I am legally competent to sign this Release; or my parent or guardian has read and signed this Release.
If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I agree to the terms above and the conditions for supervising children on display outside the office.